Tuesday, November 13, 2007

#14 technorati

Well, I'm still rolling around in space , but now in technorati . I can see a use for it, but dont take to the idea of being "stalked" and tagged by every man and his dog , in cyberspace, just because I happen to be interested in a topic. I like to know who has the same interests as me and not be looking over my shoulder.
I am just getting a little bit overwhelmed by all this so-called "fun things to do " with webpages, blogs, etc . All these tools are great to use in a "professional and educational " capacity , but unfortunately I think that they are making it easy for morally corrupt people to fuel their warped sense of "fun" and invading other peoples lives.
Time to get back to some old-fashioned morals and values , the old way , by face-to-face social interaction , not in fromt of a computer screen.
Stay tuned , hopefully the next installment will be "fun"

1 comment:

songbook said...

Hang in there "Tall Tales"! Don't give up, you can do it! It does get easier as you go on you know!